What's in my bag?
There's a saying that the bigger the bag, the more things u carry. In my case, it's the older I get, the more things I cannot leave the house without!!! She laughs!
1) Yellow polka dot makeup bag. No explanation needed, we all need to touch up.
2) Marc Jacobs reading glasses on mint green case. Yep, I'm as blind as a bat and cannot see long distances. I HAD to have these during fashion week!
3) Hand sanitizer
4) Chewing gum.
5) Orange wallet by @onna_ehrlich
6) Red coin purse by
7) Head phones
8) IPhone 5 portable charger. I love this, b'cos once I leave the house I never know for how long.
10) Raisins. It helps me from completely falling off the wagon & diving into the nearest McDonalds!
11) A pen
12) Magazine. Something to read on the train and to keep away unwanted company!
13) The bag of all bags, the Berkin. I have my initials engraved on it too. It's free, just take it to Hermes & they'll do it for u. I think it takes about 2 wks!
14) Sunglasses. Spring is here & London is just fabulous right now!
15) @maccosmetics Lip glass. I love, love, love this product & it pretty much lasts all day!
16) Nail file. I cannot stand when I have a jagged edge! It drives me nuts, so I always have a nail file.
17) Vaseline. There's noting like it for dry hands or ashy feet!
18) Travel size deodorant. It's always nice for everybody in the room to smell fresh. I CANNOT stand BO!
19) Ballet flats. Sometimes,
I NEED to change out of my heels & wear flats! These are great. I got them at Gap!
So that's it guys!
Have a great day.